Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Retirement Calculator 2.0

NOTE: WORK IN PROGRESS -> Normally you wouldn't see this in an unfinished state, but I need it published so I can debug the javascript.

It's not hard to create a mathematical formula to create a retirement calculator. However, every calculator I've come across in the internet has a few missing features. There hasn't been one with a complete feature set. This is my attempt to provide the best, most comprehensive retirement calculator available.

If you think my calculator is missing an important feature, let me know in the comment section below! I'll try and incorporate into my formula as soon as possible.

Note: Please only use integer values in the input fields. Good software developers are supposed to handle user stupidity/error, but I don't want to be a good software developer for this page.

Features to be added: Inflation, Pay Increases, Yield

Starting NW   

Contributions   
Monthly:    Yearly:

Time (years)   

ROI (annual %)   





No comments:

Post a Comment