Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Fairest View on Romney That I've Seen

Normally I don't link to other articles as the main thrust of my post, but the Hawks are opening tonight and I doubt I'll be able to get something else written in time. I will try and put up a Real Time post if I can, but if not, I'll do it in the morning.

Liberal wunderkind (I've seen this appellation for this guy so many times in so many different publications that I'm beginning to view it as a conspiracy) Ezra Klein has written a piece that is perhaps the fairest view of Romney I've seen.

It boils down to this: Romney is a manager who likes data and getting things done. Although I have some disagreement with the ending (I think Romney is far more excited about reforming and taking charge of the executive branch than corralling and bargaining with the legislative branch, it's worth a read for anybody interested in the General Election.

No comments:

Post a Comment